It’s been quite long time since I had trouble sleeping at night. Yesterday, was one of those nights.
There I was turning left and right repeatedly every 10 minutes. The clock kept ticking and soon I realized hours went by.
I was troubled. By this thought in my head. The whole scene kept repeating itself like a broken record, going back and forth every time it reaches the end.
After the meal we had in the food court, I didn’t want to switch ownership anymore. After all the discussion and explanation, going to the centre was the last thing I wanted to do. I didn’t want to do it.
I guess I didn’t make it clear enough…
I could sense the body language. Was I getting the right message??? If it is, why wasn’t I stopped??? Why??? Why did I let that happen??? Did he feel the same as I did??? Did he???? Why didn’t one of us stop it??? If there was love, why didn’t we??? Was it the ego that overpowered everything??? Or is it…because he was not at the same page as I was??? Or is it…he didn’t want it anymore??? Why???
Haih... The answer’s not important anymore…Its just…sighs… really hate moments like this...
Just wanna let go of the frustration…
There I was turning left and right repeatedly every 10 minutes. The clock kept ticking and soon I realized hours went by.
I was troubled. By this thought in my head. The whole scene kept repeating itself like a broken record, going back and forth every time it reaches the end.
After the meal we had in the food court, I didn’t want to switch ownership anymore. After all the discussion and explanation, going to the centre was the last thing I wanted to do. I didn’t want to do it.
I guess I didn’t make it clear enough…
I could sense the body language. Was I getting the right message??? If it is, why wasn’t I stopped??? Why??? Why did I let that happen??? Did he feel the same as I did??? Did he???? Why didn’t one of us stop it??? If there was love, why didn’t we??? Was it the ego that overpowered everything??? Or is it…because he was not at the same page as I was??? Or is it…he didn’t want it anymore??? Why???
Haih... The answer’s not important anymore…Its just…sighs… really hate moments like this...
Just wanna let go of the frustration…

No comments:
Post a Comment