Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Beginning & End...

Whenever there's a beginning, there is always an end. No matter how you try to avoid, you can't avoid it. Like death, its inevitable. While some things shouldn't come to an end, when it happens, all you can do is just sigh at the outcome wishing things could have taken a better turn and have a happier ending...

But life is not a fairytale and we are not living in the Cinderella world, and as much as I love Cinderella (really do), living a fairy tale life was not possible. You see, the best part about cartoons is that they show only the good sides. What they don't show is the downside of relationships, how internal problems can be so frustrating.

And here I am, sitting down on this chair, reminiscing an advice a good friend gave to me just recently. How those words were true yet I let it slide by like it meant nothing, until it comes back hitting at me when all is already said and done. It goes like this:

"Everyone has their own story. Whether how the story goes ALL depends on the person living it. While problems always exists, there are always solutions to it. All that matters is that are you WILLING to take that step to solve the problem or not. If you are willing to take that step, then there won't be any problems left for you."

How come I never understood how simple it was, I'll never know.

One person said it all. It's true, nothing false at all.

Guess my life always evolves around regrets.

I'll make sure this will be the last time. The last.

And now that I have realised it, its too late...hearts are broken. One was truly broken.



I will never forget today...

Let it be a lesson well learnt...

No comments: