Did anyone NOT realise the crazy weather tantrums that it has been throwing upon us recently?? It's been crazy this week, and it all started on Tuesday when it rain like buffaloes and elephants early in the morning when the sun was supposed to be shining. And I was one minute late for work!! Argh..all thanks to the almighty rain...
There is this row of houses in which I love to pass through because it has an array of the most beautiful trees ample in green leaves (or maybe its because I just love to look at the pretty nice and quite lavish houses) and the trees would just light up my mood whenever I'm down, sad or like, when I'm lazy to work or something. I have passed that row all my life, almost everyday to Assunta Sec back then and I watched the smallest trees growing slowly until today. The fir trees particularly was the warmest to see because it always reminds me of Christmas. But today after work, that row was blocked. So when we took the other route, it was so shocking to see all the beautiful tall fir trees crashing down upon the trail and even ruined down the fence! It was like, boom! Crashed flat to the ground. I mean my imagination lar of coz. I look further and some of the streetlights were quite 'sengeted' and none was lit. It looked like gleamy, unlike the lively road I used to know.
The journey back home, although not far was ghastly. Most of the tallest trees were down. So many trees were at the sides of the road. Even my neighbour's tree fell and leaned on our gate, and daddy had to push it all the way back. Poor him..
And my colleague was telling us yesterday that there was this little whirlwind that was spotted in front of Jaya 1 that very Tuesday. Hey we are in Malaysia wei. Whirlwinds don't exist here, especially at the heart of the city where the nearest sea is like 123456789 miles away...!
I guess GOD is giving us a sign that its time for us to do something or something bad is going to happen soon enough...
There is this row of houses in which I love to pass through because it has an array of the most beautiful trees ample in green leaves (or maybe its because I just love to look at the pretty nice and quite lavish houses) and the trees would just light up my mood whenever I'm down, sad or like, when I'm lazy to work or something. I have passed that row all my life, almost everyday to Assunta Sec back then and I watched the smallest trees growing slowly until today. The fir trees particularly was the warmest to see because it always reminds me of Christmas. But today after work, that row was blocked. So when we took the other route, it was so shocking to see all the beautiful tall fir trees crashing down upon the trail and even ruined down the fence! It was like, boom! Crashed flat to the ground. I mean my imagination lar of coz. I look further and some of the streetlights were quite 'sengeted' and none was lit. It looked like gleamy, unlike the lively road I used to know.
The journey back home, although not far was ghastly. Most of the tallest trees were down. So many trees were at the sides of the road. Even my neighbour's tree fell and leaned on our gate, and daddy had to push it all the way back. Poor him..
And my colleague was telling us yesterday that there was this little whirlwind that was spotted in front of Jaya 1 that very Tuesday. Hey we are in Malaysia wei. Whirlwinds don't exist here, especially at the heart of the city where the nearest sea is like 123456789 miles away...!
I guess GOD is giving us a sign that its time for us to do something or something bad is going to happen soon enough...

No comments:
Post a Comment