Saturday, March 21, 2009

Alone.

I was waiting. Waiting, waiting. At the drivers seat. The clock showed 9.11. The gloomy night took it place.

I waited. Waited. There was no one beside me. Only the car and me. Soon, I turned off the car engine. The car gradually became silent.

There stood a street light in front of me. It shone at the T-Junction.

I was on a lane. At the end. Parking. The night was quiet. I looked at the mirror. The lane behind me was dark and eerie. Only more streetlights to far beyond my eyesight can see.

I could hear the night ascending. Soon the noises became clearer. I could hear the night insects tripping away. Felt afraid for a moment. Vulnerable.

Everything looked the same. But it is different now. I know it.

I am alone.

I know where to go, and I know how to go.

But I don't know where to go.

I am lost... Burnt.

No comments: