Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Manhattan Craziness

I wonder what's up with Manhattan that I went there three times in three months. I was looking back at some pix from a folder and realized that I kinda visited the same restaurant in different places once in every month from the month of December to February. One was to celebrate a birthday, another to celebrate the Eve of Chinese New Year and lastly on Valentines. And to rate it, the best was undoubtedly Mid Valley, which was the first time I set foot at that place and ate it with a nice companion. Then the rest... wasn't as exciting as the first time. Maybe it was the food selection.. Yupes, it was the food selection…

I think Manhattan should consider diversifying their menu. There are simply way too little options!! Seriously.. Why can’t it be like Paddington Cake House’s menu? They mainly serve DESSERTS only yet there’s sooo many choices to choose from! Their menu is like, ample!!! No wonder people can get so happy just by looking at those mouth quenching pictures, and I know one person who does. Me. Haha. Yea, I know sometimes it can be a real brain-drainer just figuring out what is the right meal for the day but hey, that is seriously better than choosing from a handful of dishes that isn’t really that attractive, right???

Despite saying that, compliments to Manhattan because they really have nice prawns. I mean, not the ones they bring out and then cook it at your face, not that one lar..Haha..That day mummy ordered it and her remarks: "It’s half-cooked lah!!!" Haha..! What I meant was like, their fried ones, you can really taste the freshness at its first bite. And that satisfaction, you can’t really find in many places except for a few established places. So kudos to them for having such nice fresh prawns and cooked well. Also, their fishes! They have nice fishes too. Like their Dory. Heck, of course they have to have nice fishes right? If not, why in the world do they call themselves Manhattan FISH Market lar..Darn…?!?!? Haha..

But the worst I had was the one at Curve. Darn man, I ordered pasta, in which I didn’t realize because I wasn’t really concentrating on the menu and had my share of the slimiest meal ever! (I HATE SLIMY STUFFS!!!). So you can imagine lar, what I had to endure to finish up to the last bit. Haha. What an experience.


Anyways, look at the pix...


This should be mum's food..haha..
Eating time!!
Slimy..Ulk...
Eh! You took my food lah Ping!!


Do you smell what the kak is cooking!?!?!?!

No comments: