Sunday, March 1, 2009

ALMOST!

"My God where is it??!!??"
The words uttered from my mouth as I staggered mom, sis and myself after rummaging my bag.
"Where's my phone!??!! Mummy is it with you??!!??"
Damn I knew well enough that it wasn't. I could feel my heart pumping. While trying to look at every corner of the shoe section, I kept recalling where was the last time I had it with me. It WAS with me when we ate at Kajang. If it is then where is it now??
My footsteps paced, and I kept asked the promoters around, whether they have seen my phone. Somehow I was supposed to be more worried after 15 minutes of searching high and low but to my surprise, I wasn't. But I couldn't help remembering the last time I lost my phone too. It was like history repeated itself. But I managed to keep myself calm. Somehow my heart told me that this is not the time for me to wave another goodbye to sometime I hold so dear. Not now. Not today. Not this time.
I kept searching, searching, searching. From the back of my ear I could hear mom muttering about how careless I am and told me to use a bigger back. And i was like "What??!!??"
My last attempt. The car. I gave every last bit of hope to my Uncle's car. "Please let it be there. I have messages to reply!!!" I ran to the car with my hopes up high and I let out a big sigh before looking. Looking, looking, looking.......There!!! I found it!!! I found it! I FOUND IT!!! Thank God!!! Thanks Lord for having mercy on me!!!
Managed to get the car keys. Ran to the car again and reached out for my phone. It was the the compartment on the right side of the back seat door. Looked at it and no messages. Sighs...
I had a nightmare last night that I hit someone with a car. Now, I found my phone in the car. I don't know how it connects but somehow I feel that it does. Its like a warning. A signal. A mesage. I know that it connects. So glad I found my N95. I'm sorry dear phone!!! I'll never abandon you ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rayzzz said...

honey dont be so sad... i am still here
not so easy to set us a part...
u know that...
(3 magical words)