Hahhhh...holidays...I must say that this holiday term is the term where I went for my most outing. Haha. Went to Wan-U just last week. One whole day of excursion to somewhat celebrate the end of the examination period. Now im bumming around feeling so free!!! too free...before exam I was looking forward to it like crazy..but now that hols is here, it feels empty...I'd rather get back into my hustle and bustle in what I have been calling "my guilded place" than sitting around wondering what to do next. Haha. Not that i'm complaining ya. Sumore exam results are coming out at the end of next month. (Darn) But coll is about to start soon so better savour this last week before it resumes!!Coz im sure i'll be back to hating it as soon as it starts again!!!!!
So.....im going to Mid Valley NOW!!!!!
So.....im going to Mid Valley NOW!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment