Monday, January 19, 2009

LOVE

I felt the synapse of my brain interconnect as the words are being arranged into that sentence that caught my ears not so long ago. I remember vaguely, when it was spoken, although I am unsure of the communication channel-TV perhaps? It was a sentence, or rather a quote, and it sounds like this, "You never truly lived until you learn how to love." And, the wise man had a good point. Indeed, Life will have no meaning if it doesn't evolve around the power of something intangible, fragile, and almighty-LOVE.
Being caught in the current state in midst of rapid confusion and mixed of emotions, I realise that I was stuck in between the situation I had hoped for and the bitter-state of reality. With all the pressure on my shoulders, handling what used to be easier became even harder. Hearts were broken, unable to mend. All the anxiety started to multiply, and before I know it, I was scrolling down the google search to find the love quotes-the place where I find my solitude. With one button, there were hundreds of quotes that popped up on screen, various with different people from all over the world, all with the experience...
*Where words couldn't express emotions, quotes will do the job for you.*
What is love in relationships, really?? Is it a feeling combined with a state of mind that you have for a special someone?? Is there a word, or even a definition to define the four letters?? Surely, there's more? For so long I have searched for that one word that describes it all, but there isn't. Even if there is on the Wikipedia or somewhere on Earth, there is NO definition to love. This is because love is so complex, yet so simple. So painful but so grateful. So miserable yet so blissful. Its all in the perception. People from different walks of life experience the same subject, but only in different magnitudes...
During my random search, I stumbled upon this long quote, which reminds me how it felt to, even for once, be seen that way..to be accepted for who I am..This was a quote of hope and appreciation to those whom that one person hold so dear...This, is a quote for true love...And this, is for the ladies...
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without make-up on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, that's her...
Speechless.
Never have I encountered a quote so distinct. Memorable.
A beautiful quote indeed.
If there is ever a guy like that out there, grab him tight and don't let go...
because a guy who loves you for the person you are is like a diamond in the rocks...
Then there was another two which I thought was quite cute. It sounded like this;

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
-Unknown-


You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.
-Unknown-
Hehe..cute right??
There is this song I love from Westlife (one of my most favourite band). The chorus sounded like this...
Let the world stop turning, let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me LOVE's not worth going through,
And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true.
In this life,
I was loved by you...
So those who are in love, so appreciate yea..Because LOVE is like the grains of sand..Once it slips through your fingers, you will not get it back...so...APPRECIATE...!

No comments: