Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Forgot!

Feels like just three weeks ago when I posted that I was going to go back to school after the semester break, but it has already been 14 weeks since. Sometimes it really amuses me how time flies.
This Sem has been very different for me. It was because of the presence of one person that made all the difference. Finally, college doesn't seem so meaningless anymore. There was something for me to look forward to everyday. Everyday was a new start, a new moment, a new memory. My lifestyle change abruptly since the time when El Ninoz was built. It was thanks to Raymond that college doesn't seem so bleak anymore. HE was the one who shared his company with me for most of my breaks, and most of the times when I was alone. I am thankful because he still spent some of his busy time with me as much as he can. Thanks dear...really means a lot to me..
But along the way, I lost contact with those people who nevertheless provided me company through the hot and cold times of college for the past two years plus. Indirectly and unintentionally, I neglected my fellow classmates (especially the surviving 4) because I was off too busy disappearing after each class. Then recently, and old friend, Riddick told me, that no matter where life takes you, and no matter how busy you get, you must always have your friends at heart. Never should you neglect them because friendship holds the most lasting bond and its gotta be constantly nurtured. And that hit me.
So today, after 3 big assignments, and tons of coursework test, it came to the last week of Sem 1, Advanced 1. After BF class, Christian invited me to join the rest for brunch and to see the picz from his trip to Korea. Since I was too sleepy to force myself to study, I decided to join them. But I thought of Raymond and decided that he should join us too after he wakes up. For the first time I ate dim sum with my fellow friends (though the food pretty much sucked, especially the Har Gao and the price was just okay okay-not worth the food lar sorry) and it was a nice experience. I kinda forgot how eating with my friends felt like, and sure, sometimes I do get neglected because I was not a Mandarin chatterbox, but rather and English one instead but hey, its okay. Kinda got the hang of it. We went to Genting Kelang to eat and after that went to Danau Kota, Old Town to grab a drink and mostly to see the pics via Chris's laptop.
But I was always a tremendously forgetful person and today, and today my forgetfulness paid a price. I forgot that Raymond called me last night and told me that he would cook lunch for us both. I guess it was because it was really late and daddy was bugging my arse up to sleep. So that lead me to totally forgetting, which made Raymond gave my portion to Sheng Hau (his best friend) who didn't have the decency to leave me just one french fries!!! Argh.. Never mind. My fault anyways.
Felt really guilty and thought of spending some time with him after lecture but turns out he was planning to go to Melaka to visit his grandmother after lecture. Hrm...My guiltiness overcomed me and I lost the mood to attend my next lecture so I decided to return home.
That was the highlight of today.

4 comments:

Rayzzz said...

hmmm.. dear no need to say like that ma... hehe not really yr fault also... no matter what u do i will tolerate... as long as i can ...U are mine remember that!!!!!1haha

Styxrikako said...

sorry rayzzz.. actually r, my fault la.. if i din convince jean for brunch with us she would have ate the love lunch box with us.. maafkanku kawanku.. jean jugak maafkanku..

Rayzzz said...

hey christian...
dont worry about it...
as long she is with u then i am ok
u can help me feed her right?
just order kau kau for her then ok already...haha
chill man

Lilfootstepz~J said...

Hehe...so many people care for me... I feel so much love now!!! Hehe... Chris, no worries man!! It was great hanging out with ya kawanku! And dear, ill not forget next time!

Thanks u guys...!