Saturday, January 3, 2009

About Me.

THE SELF
[01] Real name: Jean Chong
[02] Nickname: Jean
[03] Married: Yet to be
[04] Zodiac Sign:Libra
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 20
[07] High school: SMK Assunta
[08] College: TARC
[09] Height: 161, I think...
[10] Weight: Haha....hrm....should be 50 by now..hehe..
[11] Do you like yourself: Ok ok lar..
[12] Piercings: Duh!
[13] Right or left: Both. Three on the right...and two on the other...
[14] Are you a freak: I hope not!
[15] Hair: Long
[16] Skin: Tan??? Dark??? Not sure lar..
[17] Allergic: Thank Goodness no..
[18] What are you doing now: Filling this up lar..
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Watch TV...(I should be studying!)
[20] What will you do 10 years later: If I can live that long..ask me again then... =)
[21] Live with : Family.
[22] Siblings(included you): 3
[23] Eldest: Sis
[24] Youngest: Bro
[25] Love/hate your family: What kinda question is that??!!??!! OF course love!
THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: I hope so...
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Rayz dear..
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: He is...
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: Hey..thats...private..
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): Nah...against the principe..
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Hehe..what's life without sugar and salt??
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Yeap..
[33] What was/were
the wrong you had done: Nothing serious lar..
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Not really..since he's such a darling... :-)
[35] You with your other half since: Not long ago...
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: I sure aint lesbian...

[37] Reasons you love your other half: One of the many things...hrm...because he loves me too...and understanding..and cute!!! =)
[38] You and your other half in which stage: What stage???
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: He did... =D
[40] Ever think of marrying him/her: Its nice to have hopes like that..
THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Are there still such things?? Hrm..not for me.
[42] Your first enemy: Me.
[43] The friend you love the most(1 only): Erm, me.
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): Me again??
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Babes back from high school...
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: They're all handsome..
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: A biatch and two-timer and thinks she's he**-of-a-great.
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Guys with ego and no substance. Plus, annoying.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Hrm, nope.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nope.
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Confront her.
[52] If your friend betray you: Depends.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Hah, she's dead! hrm..no lar..let it be lar..I trust my sweetheart...
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: ooo...
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: That won't happen.
THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: I try to be..hrm..wait..did I???
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: At the last minute yea...
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Puan Shanty and Miss Menon from high school!!!
[59] Always late to school/college: OF course!!!
[60] Your class: AIN1
[61] You love your seniors: Yea...
[62] Seniors who you love the most: Ai Leen and Piggy..
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Equal lar...
[64] Excellent result classmate: That would be Loke Jeen and Sze Sze..I mean, 4 flat??!!??? In TARC??!!??
[65] Laziest classmate: Jean...
[66] Smart people: People who can take care of themselves.
[67] Stupid people: Can't differentiate square from rectangle.
[68] Good looking people: Good personality.
[69] Ugly people: Everyone's beautiful in their own way.
[70] Funny people: Ben. Cracks silly jokes.
[71] Cute people: Cai Fen.
[72] Bad people: Vicious heart.
[73] Honest people: Someone who finds something and returns it to the owner.
[74] Acting people: Many. (Plastic)
[75] You are what kind of people: I'll leave it to others to say.
THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Eyes...
[77] Hugs or kisses: Both...
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller!!!
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Both.
[81] Listener or Talker: Both.
[82] Romantic or rich: Wah........difficult!!
[83] Good husband or good father: Good father.
THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: 29-30.
[85] Numbers of kid(s): A football team!!! Hehe..no lar..maybe 2-3.
[86] Career: Management.
[87] Salary: Infinity!
[88] Retirement age: After I have seen and tasted enough...
[89] Properties value: A lot..
[90] Wishes: Always be a good person in life...

No comments: