There are times in life where you will have to make the hardest decision. Some decisions are so crucial that it will affect the rest of your life. What a person decides will affect the many people around him in either a positive or negative manner. To be given so much of autonomy is a critical emotion, and it will affect yourself and another person in perhaps the most vicious ways.
Today as I write this blog, I made the most difficult decision in my entire life. To tie and string or to snap it. Today, I snapped it for good. It was the most awful awful feeling I had to endure, but I know that it had to be done.. Hearts were broken, and heartbeats fasten..Life was to take another turn, and the driver was me...
Today I had to make the decision to evade another heartbreak. A horrendous decision. I will always remember the sight in those eyes... Those moments were the most painful I had to bear... At the moment I felt like taking a knife and stabbing it straight into my heart... My cold heart...And feel the blood pouring out from my body as I watch my body freeze to death...I felt like throwing myself off a building and feel my bones crash as my body splattered upon the floor with my intestines coming out from my mouth..Haih...I know that's a bit ridiculous but...... The pain was piercing my heart like a thousand needles...And I never thought it would feel so so painful...
..I can't write anymore...Its too painful....
...Too painful.....
I'm sorry.
I never meant to hurt you.
I'm so sorry baby...
Please forgive me, for I will never forgive myself as long as you won't forgive me...
Today as I write this blog, I made the most difficult decision in my entire life. To tie and string or to snap it. Today, I snapped it for good. It was the most awful awful feeling I had to endure, but I know that it had to be done.. Hearts were broken, and heartbeats fasten..Life was to take another turn, and the driver was me...
Today I had to make the decision to evade another heartbreak. A horrendous decision. I will always remember the sight in those eyes... Those moments were the most painful I had to bear... At the moment I felt like taking a knife and stabbing it straight into my heart... My cold heart...And feel the blood pouring out from my body as I watch my body freeze to death...I felt like throwing myself off a building and feel my bones crash as my body splattered upon the floor with my intestines coming out from my mouth..Haih...I know that's a bit ridiculous but...... The pain was piercing my heart like a thousand needles...And I never thought it would feel so so painful...
..I can't write anymore...Its too painful....
...Too painful.....
I'm sorry.
I never meant to hurt you.
I'm so sorry baby...
Please forgive me, for I will never forgive myself as long as you won't forgive me...

1 comment:
These kind of things happens a lot in life, there are many decision that we have to decide on in this short life of ours. Every decision leads us to a different future.
I am sure you have your reasons for making that decision as we all have a reason for making any decision. It will take time to heal from the pain, i have felt a lot pain these pass few years right until now.
Was there ever a right decision? that is for you and only you to know and find out, lil sis.
Just so you know, no matter what is your decision to these crossroads, i am sure that we will all be behind you, your sis, family, friends and me as well.
So be strong gal~!
Post a Comment