Today started off without an overnight sleep. I was racing with time trying to finished my final assignment of the Sem when I realised that time was running faster than i thought..SO I sped..faster and faster..up to the point where I don't know what in the world I was writing..! Then Finally, strike at 08.30am, after a whole night's struggle, the output finally came into place. My masterpiece availed...All those agony of trying to understand the freakin' effects of exchange rates with the strengthening of the US Dollars bla bla...
I rushed to school, being 10 minutes late for class as usual...It was test time. And i was like "Darn! How to do?? I haven't studied!!" Then the paper came...Just before Sir pronounced "Start!", I pleaded "Sir!!! Open Book please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" God bless his soul when he said "Okay lar okay lar" Since first time...huhu..
After class, I was walking to Block Q. Not sleeping overnight is one thing. Concentrating while walking was another. Not to mention on my arm was Alan Shapiro's text book, my load of files and what not.
Imagine this. A flight of stairs that is 1X taller and 3X wider than a normal flight of stairs. Shifting paces and balance was also another thing. Usually it would be a no problem to walk the flight but not today. Today, I caught off balance and fell!!! The hands that were holding the files defended my weight against the stairs, resulting in minor bruises and scratches. I was like "What the hell!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!" It was so embarrassing!!! And oh ya, did I mention that it was peak moment where everyone came and left from their classes..?? My notes sprawled upon the floor and the passerby took a glimpse of empathy as they watched the incident. And there was even this girl who stopped by to help me pick up my notes..At least I know that there are still heartful people around TARC..Whoever u are, Thank you kind person... =)
For a moment there T thank God for making me carry the load of papers, otherwise I'll fall like the proverbial head over heels.. I mean, really..head over heels...hehe...
To top things off, my flaps snapped..So literally I was dragging my foot at every destination I went. "argh...so embarrassing!!" Thank God for another angel who came my way, I called Loh and he with no doubt came to my aid by lending me another flip flops..And surprisingly, it fits just nicely!!! 10 times more comfortable than the previous darn flops that caused "Humpty Dumpy to have her great fall"...huhu...
That's why I hate flip flops!!!
I rushed to school, being 10 minutes late for class as usual...It was test time. And i was like "Darn! How to do?? I haven't studied!!" Then the paper came...Just before Sir pronounced "Start!", I pleaded "Sir!!! Open Book please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" God bless his soul when he said "Okay lar okay lar" Since first time...huhu..
After class, I was walking to Block Q. Not sleeping overnight is one thing. Concentrating while walking was another. Not to mention on my arm was Alan Shapiro's text book, my load of files and what not.
Imagine this. A flight of stairs that is 1X taller and 3X wider than a normal flight of stairs. Shifting paces and balance was also another thing. Usually it would be a no problem to walk the flight but not today. Today, I caught off balance and fell!!! The hands that were holding the files defended my weight against the stairs, resulting in minor bruises and scratches. I was like "What the hell!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!" It was so embarrassing!!! And oh ya, did I mention that it was peak moment where everyone came and left from their classes..?? My notes sprawled upon the floor and the passerby took a glimpse of empathy as they watched the incident. And there was even this girl who stopped by to help me pick up my notes..At least I know that there are still heartful people around TARC..Whoever u are, Thank you kind person... =)
For a moment there T thank God for making me carry the load of papers, otherwise I'll fall like the proverbial head over heels.. I mean, really..head over heels...hehe...
To top things off, my flaps snapped..So literally I was dragging my foot at every destination I went. "argh...so embarrassing!!" Thank God for another angel who came my way, I called Loh and he with no doubt came to my aid by lending me another flip flops..And surprisingly, it fits just nicely!!! 10 times more comfortable than the previous darn flops that caused "Humpty Dumpy to have her great fall"...huhu...
That's why I hate flip flops!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment