Sunday, February 15, 2009

RayJean...

When you look in my eyes
Do you feel it in your soul?
Do you not realise
You’re the half that makes me whole
Everything that I am
I’ll give it all to you
Put my heart in your hands
There’s nothing I won’t do
For the chance just to live inside your heart
And understand the woman that you are...


I only wanna be the man
To give you everything I can
Every day and every night
Love you for all my life
I don’t wanna to change the world
As long as you’re my girl
It’s more than enough
Just to be the man you love...


Be the place where you run
When the walls come tumbling down
Be the rock you lean on
When you can’t find solid ground
Be your love and your friend
And all that’s in between
From now on ‘til the end
It’s only you and me
I wanna hear your secrets
And your wildest dreams
Wipe your tears..kiss you tenderly...


I only wanna be the man
To give you everything I can
Every day and every night
Love you for all my life
I don’t wanna to change the world
As long as you’re my girl
It’s more than enough
Just to be the man you love...


This is the person who is the first to have ever willingly dedicated to me a song. And a song so meaningful, it touched the heart so tenderly the ever first time I heard it. It was in a foreign language, I didn’t understand. But once I hear this song, I don’t have to find the translation. For despite not knowing the meaning, I feel that every word was true. That was what I felt the first time I heard it. This song was like a message, flowing through a string from his heart to mine. It was like the words he wanted to say, but only, it was written in this song. That person is Raymond…




In the journey of spending Valentine's Day with him, the hectic traffic jam made the Il Divo songs in his car bring me back to a journey of the past, recalling of all the times where we spent smiling and laughing together. A person that is so adorable, so caring, understanding, and always giving the best for the both of us, being with him has made me a very happy person despite the share of ups and downs that we both have encountered. HE is as constant as the stars above, always looking out for me. It has been a blessing to have known him, and I hope he knows that he is always loved in the same way that he loves me. He has made almost every dream come true, and every hope become a reality, and for that I Thank him...

So on this Valentine's, here's a wish for him... A simple wish that he will always be the perfect person that he is and never stop being himself because that is the best part of him...With this I send my love, that is so simple yet pure, with the hope that this Valentines spent with me is as memorably sweet for him as it was for me...

Dear, thank you for all that you have done to make it all so special..

Thank you for all the presents.. All the hard work..The sunset...and everything in between..


And Thank you for creating yet another new memory for me to remember...




Happy Valentines Day to you..

No comments: