Finally, exam is over..Exam Is OVER!!! Finally all the sleepless nights of burning the midnight oil with the feeling of 'Fail fright' haunting you every moment all came to an end. Man, it's a total relief to feel like a human again. (I mean, eye bugs are scary enough...but a zombie...??? Errr....) The final day of my exam I only managed to catch a one hour sleep. (But honestly with all the turning around that would make it just 45-50 minutes lar). Haha. First time I was so 'semangated'. And it was miraculous that I managed to stay up the whole day after that without like, passing out or something, though my legs were as heavy as an elephants'. Zzz..Dizzy... So shoutout to everyone, Don't EVER believe in last minute studying! The old belief says it never works, but my classmates and I believe everyone at college right now are the living example that it is. But in the long run, its not healthy. I mean, yea, a pass is good. But if you don't really learn anything then what's the point of breaking your head into half and stuff all you can stuff and then forget about it right after you write the last word in that so 'annoying' paper???
Ah, anyways I shouldn't babble too much 'coz I ain't gonna be sitting for any more exams anytime soon. Yay! And I don't have college!! Yippie..! Even better..Seriously I dun think I'll miss anything in college except for one person... And you know who you are. ^^
And oh yea, I think I'll be doing intern. Hrm...Kinda scary to feel that the day is finally here. The day where you actually get the feel of the real world realm. Hrm..So afraid if I were to make a mistake and all that.. But there's where you learn right???
Sorry have not been updating recently. Been really busy. But I'm sure that there will be more posts up sometime soon!
Well.. For the Chinese, hope you got a lot of red packets and 'fatt choy' edy this year!!! And dun forget to save some and spend me tea ya..haha..kidding lar..And for the nons, hope u enjoyed the holidays!!!
Ah, anyways I shouldn't babble too much 'coz I ain't gonna be sitting for any more exams anytime soon. Yay! And I don't have college!! Yippie..! Even better..Seriously I dun think I'll miss anything in college except for one person... And you know who you are. ^^
And oh yea, I think I'll be doing intern. Hrm...Kinda scary to feel that the day is finally here. The day where you actually get the feel of the real world realm. Hrm..So afraid if I were to make a mistake and all that.. But there's where you learn right???
Sorry have not been updating recently. Been really busy. But I'm sure that there will be more posts up sometime soon!
Well.. For the Chinese, hope you got a lot of red packets and 'fatt choy' edy this year!!! And dun forget to save some and spend me tea ya..haha..kidding lar..And for the nons, hope u enjoyed the holidays!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment