Saturday, November 29, 2008

J.E.A.N???

There I was, asking myself what should I say. If I wasn't mistaken I heard Mei Li mentioned my name in the list. Then again, it could have been impossible because I might have heard it wrongly. There were two in my class. Jeen and Jean. Then I pondered again, trying to recall. After a moment, then I remembered these two names being mentioned after one another. And I thought, it doesn't matter who came first or second! It was the list for the new BOD of IBS in the current and upcomin year...
It was compulsory for everyone to attend our AGM for our International Business Society. So I blurly went. When I entered I realised that half of my friends weren't there! Darn! I was about to step of the door when the meeting started. *Darn again!*
Soon i wondered, if my name was called out, what should I say to convince myself??? Am I just gonna stone there and wait for time to pass?? The simplest I could think of, which took less than 15 seconds was to characterise my name, Jean. But what to say??
J-Justified
E-(No idea)
A-Adorable
N-Nice???????
Haha..! No way!! I was none of that!!!
Then another CRAZY one:
J-Juvenile
E-Egoistic (Very!)
A-Atrocious
N-Notorious
Hey!! Good idea!!!! Buahahaha!!!
No lar...seriously...after thinking so hard(for bout 5 minutes), I came up with this....
J-Jovial
E-Excellent
A-(BLUR....!!)
N-'Still' Nice...
Couldn't get anything on "a" so messaged mom and brother to help me out.
Bro replied with "Awesome, a woman, a bitch, a kana***"
Lolz...Personally I prefer a bitch....really!!! Because I am a bitch!!! Haha...hey not 'that' bitch..! Look in the dictionary!!! There are a lot of definitions!!! And my definition is "The kind of person that gets what she wants."But I wouldn't have the guts to say that in front of almost a hundred of ppl lar..u know how shallow people can be..haihz....
In the end, I went out there and blabbed some rubbish..! All fake stuffs to promote myself...Some crap on my experience in highschool...haha...I was against a guy called Rexmond..talk about T-Rex and Almonds put together...what weird a name??!??!! But he was a nice guy...He personally said not to vote for him and vote for me 'coz he thought I would do a better job..*awwwww.....how sweet!!!*
So I have a new job. Keying in names of the members of the society. Haha. Guess what position...?? Haha..something unimportant..But hey! It was a good bargain!!! Keying in names once (a year) and then get a cert to commemorate that??!!!??!! Count me in!!
And to sum everything up, I DIDN'T ATTEND MY FIRST MEETING LAST WEEK!!!! HAHAHAHA!!

No comments: