There is once a story, of love untold,
The Chapters, the pages-the story unfolds,
A tale, a journey, of you and me,
A path that was ambiguous, but now is clear to see...
It is a story of one true man,
Waiting to explore-to know who I am,
Upon his eyes I felt so sure,
That this man whose heart,
Was nothing but pure...
He offered his hand, and I put mine,
Upon his shoulder, I often lie,
For every cloud that was dark and grey,
He tried to push all the gloom away...
With assurance of love, he cared for me,
Along with love. hope, eternity,
Engraved in our hearts was each other's name,
With him is an adventure,
Where nothing was the same...
But where happiness exists, sadness lurks,
Waiting to surface, and the heart it hurts,
Simple words that bring thousands of meanings,
The laughter becomes sighs-all in one blink...
The sorrow of the heart, is shadowed in the past,
The past that I thought would last,
On the facade, I seem okay,
But within in the heart, it is torn away...
I'm on the crossroads, decisions I have made,
The journey forward, I know I must take,
The destination hasn't been written yet,
So ill take my chance, with no regrets...
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment