There I was, transferring the photos from my desktop (my brother's actually) to my pen drive when I took a quick look at the pictures...It was 3 in the morning...my eyelids were falling, and my brain kept telling "Go to bed woman...! Go to bed!! Ur eye bags are falling over already..!" But the pictures seem spelled-I couldn't get my eyes off them..
It was the photos of my birthday this year...like I said in my earlier post, there were people who took some time to stop savouring and indulging in their busy happy lives to care about mine...those people are the people who I care most about, and it was a delight to know that on this birthday, they returned the same feeling or warmth and care to me..These people are none other than my family, my college classmates and most of all, Raymond...
It has been a tradition every year for my family members to get together and celebrate every family's birthday. The signature which marks that special day is of course, a cake along with some photo shots taken to remember the moment. Being the coolest mom and from the "Filipino" bloodline, mom was always the first in line to be the model of the photos...hehe...As for sis, her aura brightens the atmosphere and well, my lil brother is the one whose always on stand-by to have the first bite. Dad's existence of course, completes the picture, because I wouldn't savour the special moments of this special day without the man I love the most in this world..Here's a snapshot of our family pic... 
However, this year was different than the normal Chong family custom, because two guys joined me in my 'quest' from leaping from the last moments of my teenage life to semi-adulthood...Guess who were these two guys??? Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt???? Eh! How u know wan??? Yea lar, they purposely flew on their private jet plane from LA and NY just to see me man!!!! See how important I am..! Hahaha.....Iish...In my wildest dreams lar.....hehe....Well, i dun need the two most handsome man in the world, because I already have the two greatest people in MY world to make this day even more special...That is...Raymond and......*ahem...I can't believe I'm going to say this!*.....haih...ok lar ok lar...KEN...haHAH...Actually, its only Raymond lar wei.. U see Ken and i are in a very 'special' relationship', but i ain't gonna elaborate on that now..But It's sooooo darn special that my nerves boil even as I type down his name agonizingly on this blog...! Like as if his name's first existence in my blog was forced upon me...!! Ken!! Ur using black magic on me aren't you!!! You evil person!!! AHHHH!!!
I have had the opportunity to have at least one Birthday cake to celebrate with every year, ( so every year, new wishes!! Yippie!! ) but this year no doubt I had the sweetest most cutest birthday cake I ever had in my life!!! Not even a 2 and a half kg cake custom made barbie doll cake I had for my 2nd Birthday or the huge Dragon figure on my 12th would top that...Because the cake i had this year was made out of 36 most adorable mini butterfly cupcakes, courtesy of Raymond to the family..It was comprised of the three most delightful butterfly figures all mixed up in various positions...The best part was eating it!! Never have I had more fun eating cakes the way I did that very day!!! Chewing away on those yum yum cupcakes...And it had chocolate chips at the bottom of each of it!!! It was truly an icing on the cake!! Truthfully, I am not really a fan of cakes. Even the most expensive cakes wouldn't amuse me if it is not to my liking. Ask anyone who knows me inside out and they'll justify that..So this time Raymond made the right choice!..and I know the hassle he had to go through to get the cakes, so Thank you!!! Have a look at the cake!!!

Unfortunately, for every start there is an end..In a blink it was already past midnight...Raymond and Ken stayed at my place till bout 1. Then they left home. Hrm...sigh...
Unfortunately, for every start there is an end..In a blink it was already past midnight...Raymond and Ken stayed at my place till bout 1. Then they left home. Hrm...sigh...
Anyways, Thanks u guys!! Appreciate it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment