The day was 30th of September, the last day of the month. I was busy dressing myself up when i realised that this was only the second birthday party that I went for to personally celebrate a birthday of a college mate. That mate, was none other than Christian, my classmates for the past two years and 5 months. The first time was for my dear friend, Shi Qi. I was lookin' forward to it because i have not seen my old classmates for a month plus.
It was at TGIF, Pavillion. I was lucky to have Raymond follow me so that I didn't have to worry about transport or coming back too late. Yong Wei actually was supposed to send me back but I wouldn't want that incident that happened earlier this year to happen again. That time I passed my curfew because I followed my peers to another outing after graduation dinner, and that lasted until 1 in the morning. Perhaps for others it's still very early, but it's was waaaay pass my curfew. Yeap, I have a curfew and am not ashamed to say it!!! Haha! That's why im a goody girl!!!
Those who were at the party included Bianca, Hon Heng, Ah Mon, Shi Qi, Alan, Kam Kyu, Terrry, Elris, Raymond, Myself, the Birthday boy himself and his gf, Irien.
I enjoyed the food. I ordered chicken burger and fries, while Raymond ordered three-course meal which includes an appetizer (cheese balls), fish and chips, and chocolate fudge for dessert. The other dish we shared was called the Dragonfire something. It was one of the new dishes and it looked good in the pic so we ordered it to try. Truth to say, both of us were the one who ordered so much. ^_^ But the Dragonfire dish wasn't that sumptuous. It looked better than it tasted. Sigh...Even the cauliflower had a weird bitter-mint taste on it. Maybe is WAS supposed to taste like that..dunno la..And the chicken chop was not handled with very well too. Despite that, the fries were ever so crunchy and satisfying!!! Not to mention the ample amount they gave. At the end of the day, we were both full...It looked like everyone else was full too. Then we sang the Birthday song along with the usual TGIF tradition for birthday celebrant.
I managed to catch up with a few of them like Shi Qi, alongside had a few conversations with my other classmates. Christian opened his birthday present, and I hope he liked our gift to him. We bought him a Nike shoe bag. Blue, which I assume, was his favourite. ^^
After the dinner, they went out for their second round. Bowling at Times til maybe 1. Knowing them, maybe they went out for a third and fourth round. Haha. Raymond and I on the other hand, left for home after the dinner. Here are a few pics...Chris and Irien

Mon Zai...
Here are the pics of the food.


US! Haha!
Here are more pics...


Friends always... ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment