It's going to be two weeks more and my service towards See Hoy Chan Sdn. Berhad will be at its end. Flash back the past three months and it's amazing how fast time flies. Just a blink and I'm already at the other end.
There will be quite a number of things I will miss over there. Will be missing waking up and having a purpose to go to work. Will be missing morning Milo in my bright red I-LOVE-YOU footsteps cup. And all the events held, will be missing that too. The role play will be my last agenda over here. After that is Adios SHCSB.
Did I learn a lot from here?? Not as much as I had hoped for. But everyone here is really nice and helpful to me, and that is what I treasure most. Nice people they are.
And I have found a better way to use my bus tickets.
One leaf every time. And with it my 25 mins journey to the Taman Bahagia bus station becomes shorter. Better way of doing something with it than throwing it away. Guess Im quite pro in this now. I'm thinking of venturing into origami. Hrm......


No comments:
Post a Comment